Oxymetazoline HCl - Nasal Decongestant
Fast, Powerful Congestion Relief ~ 12 Hour Relief
#1 Doctor & Pharmacist Recommended Brand
- Easy action pump delivers a fine mist in a precise, measured dose.
- Afrin starts to work in seconds providing 12 hours of nasal congestion relief without drowsiness.
Made in USA
|Count||0.5 fl oz (15 ml)|
Active Ingredients: Contains: Oxymetazoline HCI (0.05% - Nasal Decongestant)
Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride, Edetate Disodium, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic, Water
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland.
When using this product:
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of the container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6-12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24 hour period.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor.
Before using the first time, remove the protective cap from the tip and prime metered pump by depressing pump firmly several times.
To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
- store between 2° and 30° C (36° and 86° F)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling