Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received.
New! Improved Formula.
Nasal Decongestant, Antihistamine, Cough Suppressant.
Each tablet contains: Sodium 504 mg
Fast Relief Of:
- Nasal Congestion
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
- Sinus Pain & Pressure
This product does not contain Phenylpropanolamine (PPA)
Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine 11 mg per tablet.
Active Ingredients: in each tablet: Chlorpheniramine Maleate (2mg) (Antihistamine), Dextromethorphan HBr (10mg) (Cough suppressant), Phenylephrine Hydrochloride (5 mg) (Nasal decongestant)
Inactive Ingredients: Aspartame, Citric Acid, Flavor, Fumaric Acid, Glyceryl Behenate, Polyethylene Glycol Behenate, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Sorbitol
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough with excessive phlegm
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- persisted or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- on a sodium restricted diet
When using this product
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- you may get drowsy
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- new symptoms occur
- cough is persistent
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- cough persists for than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied or followed by a fever, rash, or persistent headache
These may be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Foil sealed for your safety. Do not use if foil packs are torn or open.
Adults and children 12 years and over
|Take 2 tablets fully dissolved in 4 oz of water every 4 hours||Do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours or as directed by a doctor|
|Children under 12 years||Do Not Use|
Store at room temperature (59 - 86°F) in a dry place.