- Covers imperfections flawlessly
- Corrects discolorations
- Brightens and evens natural skin tone
- Helps prevent future damage with SPF 35
Almay's new Smart Shade CC cream is the perfect marriage of lightweight foundation and clarity enhancing skin care for beautiful coverage now and beautiful skin later.
Made in USA
|Count||1 fl oz (30 ml)|
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate (7.5%, Sunscreen), Octisalate (5.0%, Sunscreen), Titanium Dioxide (5.1%, Sunscreen, CI 77891)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Isostearic Acid, Boron Nitride, Alumina, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Lecithin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa (Strawberry Saxifrage) Extract, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Scutellaria Baicalensis (Baikal Skullcap) Root Extract, Morus Bombycis (Chinese Mulberry) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Steareth 2, Tromethamine, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Steareth 21, Methicone, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Xanthan Gum, Simethicone, Laureth 7, Sorbitan Laurate, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, May Contain:, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product:
- Keep out of the eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease the risk regularly use a sunscreen witha Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Since 1931, ALMAY® has helped women look and feel their best with good-for-you cosmetics in the most flattering shimmers and shades—all the while staying true to its heritage of using pure, hypoallergenic ingredients.
It all began in 1930, when cosmetics were heavy and thick, and made with strong pigments and powerful chemicals. These cosmetics were too harsh for the complexion of Fanny May Woititz. She bestowed her husband, Alfred, also a professional chemist, to start experimenting with her makeup, testing and trying to figure out which ingredients were irritants. With dermatologist Dr. Marion Sulzberger, they devised a formula for cosmetics that was pure and gentle enough for Fanny May to use every day.
Combining the names of the founders, Alfred and Fanny May, Almay was established in 1931 and began to manufacture their new, gentler cosmetics for women everywhere.
Since then, Almay has been the first hypoallergenic cosmetics brand, the first brand to make 100% fragrance-free products and to disclose all ingredients used, the first brand to perform safety testing for allergy and irritation, the first brand to formulate for contact lens wearers and, you guessed it, the first brand to create cosmetic regimens for specific skin types.
In fact, Almay is so stringent that fewer than 500 of the 10,000 new ingredients available for use in cosmetics meet Almay's superior standards.