Instant Toothache Pain Relief!
Oral Anesthetic/Benzocaine 20%
Adult Oral Pain Reliever
- Gum Pain
- Canker Sores
- Denture Pain
Made in USA
|Count||0.41 fl oz (9 g)|
Active Ingredients: Benzocaine USP (10%) (Oral Anesthetic)
Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, D&C Yellow 10 (CI 74005), FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035), Flavor, Methylparaben, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Saccharin
Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other "caine" anesthetics.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor/dentist
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Wipe liquid on with cotton, or cotton swab, or fingertip. Apply to the affected area up to 4 times daily or as directed by a doctor/dentist
- Children under 12 years of age: adult supervision should be given in the use of this product
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor/dentist
Do not use if plastic blister or backing materials is broken or if backing material is separated frmo the plastic.