Instant Mouth Pain Relief!
Oral Anesthetic/Benzocaine 10%
- Gum Pain
- Canker Sores
- Denture Pain
Made in USA
|Count||0.33 oz (9 g)|
Active Ingredients: Benzocaine USP (10%) (Oral Anesthetic)
Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer 934, D&C Yellow 10 (CI 74005), FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035), Flavor, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Saccharin
Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other "caine" anesthetics.
When using this product
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- Do not use for more than 7 days unless directed by a doctor/dentist
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- Irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling, rash or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for pain is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To open tube, cut tip of tube on score mark with scissors.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to the affected area up to 4 times daily or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: adult supervision
- Children under 2 years of age: do not use, consult a doctor.
For Denture Irritation:
- Apply thin layer to the affected area
- Do not reinsert dental work until irritation/pain is relieved
- Rinse mouth well before reinserting
Safety Sealed Tube: Do not use if tube tip is cut prior to opening. Store at room temperature.