- Contains 56 individual lashes
The closest thing to natural lashes ever developed. DuraLash Natural Flare fasten to your own lashes so they stay on day after day. They're weightless, permanently curled, waterproof and comfortable.
Made in Sri Lanka
- Pour a few drops of LashTite adhesive on foil. Gently lift DuraLash Naturals from tray with tweezers and dip end into adhesive
- Starting at the center of the eyelid, apply lashed one at a time by placing the lash cluster on top of one of your own natural lashed with the end close to, but not touching your eyelid. Support lash gently with fingertips until adhesive sets. Work toward the outer corner. Return to center and gradually work inward until lashes blend. Apply 10-15 lashes per eye.
- DuraLashes should be replaced as your natural lashes shed, about 4-5 weeks.
- Care and Cleaning: Cleanse lashes with cool water. Oil-based cleanser soften adhesive. Be gentle. Don't rub or towel dry your eyes. Allow you lashed to air dry. Like natural lashes, DuraLashes will singe, avoid open flame or heat.
- Removal: Your DuraLashes can be easily removed with specially formulated LashFree Adhesive Remover. Never try to pull them off after adhesive has set.