- Natural Products for Pets
- Promotes Growth of 'Good' Bacteria in Your Pet's Digestive System
- NASC Certified
For Dogs & Cats 12 weeks and older.
Gentle Digest provides bacillus coagulans (sourced from a human ingredient supplier) and Chicory a recognized prebiotic. Gentle Digest uses live microencapsulated spores that are resistant to gastric acids and efficient delivery to intestinal tract. Chicory (a source of FOS) acts as a 'fertilizer' and helps increase the growth of good bacteria.
Occasions to Use Gentle Digest
- To support intestinal balance and a healthy immune system.
- Helps occasional issues of diarrhea and or constipation
- Helpful for periodic issues with gas and flatulence.
- Helps support digestion and absorption of critical nutrients.
- Helpful for Sr. pets and pets under stress.
- Helps maintain optimal health in pet's ear canal.
Veterinarian Formulated and Recommended:
Ark Naturals products are formulated and recommended by Dr. Nancy Scanlan DVM and Dr. C. Leigh Broadhurst PhD.
|Guaranteed Analysis: Each Capsule Contains|
|Bacillus Coagulans (formerly known as Lactobacillus Sporogenes) providing a minimum of 100 million viable (live) spores (at time of manufacture)*.|
|Fructooligosaccharides (FOS dried chicory root)||50 mg||*|
|*Not recognized as an essential ingredient by the AAFCO Dog/Cat Food Nutrient Profile.|
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Individual results may vary. If your vet is not familiar with Ark Naturals® please contact us for clinical information.
- Under 25 lbs. 1 capsule each day
- Under 50 lbs. 2 capsules each day
- Over 50 lbs. 3 capsules each day
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
About Ark Naturals and our ingredients. All Ark Naturals products are natural, made in the USA in USDA/APHIS registered facilities and are GMP (good manufacturing practices) compliant. Our ingredients are sourced from human facilities. Proud members of NPA, APPA, NASC.
Storage: Cap tightly, shelf stable. Cool dry location. 75F/24C