- Atkins™ Advantage® Naturally & Artificially Flavored Bars
- 9 g Protein
- 1 g Sugar
- 11 g Fiber
- 160 Calories
- Only 3 g Net Carbs
Atkins’ New Dark Chocolate Decadence is an irresistible treat with layers of dark chocolate crisps and thick fudge dipped in dark chocolate and topped off with a caramel drizzle. Without sacrificing nutrition, this snack is a masterpiece.
The Atkins Diet™ is based on delicious low-carb recipes and whole foods. If you’re short on time, Atkins provides meal, snack and treat bars and shakes to keep you satisfied, even when you are on the go. Counting Carbs? The Net Carb Count helps you count carbs that impact blood sugar. Fiber, sugar alcohols, including glycerin, should be subtracted from the total carbs since they minimally impact blood sugar. Find out more details about the diet, and Atkins Bars and Shakes by visiting atkins.com
This product can be used in the following phases of the Atkins Diet™ Phases: 2 • 3 • 4
What can Atkins Bars do for you?
- Advantage Meal – Great as a satisfying meal, or can be used as a super-filling snack.
- Advantage Snack – A filling snack or a light meal helps fight off hunger between meals and on the run.
- Day Break Snack – A filling morning snack or light breakfast helps fight hunger in between meals and on the run.
- Endulge Treats – When cravings strike, reach for a treat or dessert without the added sugar
|Serving||1 Bar (44 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat||5 g||25%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||10 g||40%|
|Sugar Alcohols||9 g||*|
*Daily value not established.
Contains soy and milk. This product is manufactured in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, wheat and sesame seeds.