Specifically Formulated for The Bald Guy. Now for the first time a grooming product just for the bald guy.
Full Spectrum UVA & UVB Protection for Head & Face
Vitamin & Herbal Moisturizers
- Moisturizes and Protects
- Green Tea Formula
- Vitamin Enriched
- Quick Drying Gel
This long lasting formula blends green tea extract with herbal moisturizers that adds extra moisture to your head to help slow down the drying out of the skin from the sun.
Bald Guyz contains special sweat-resistant properties. This quick drying gel is enriched with vitamins, antioxidants and soothing herbs to provide moisture and help protect your head.
Bald Guyz™ Sunscreen SPF 30+ formula with Parsol® 1789 protects the sensitive bald head against damage from the Sun's UVA & UVB rays.
Parsol® is a registered trademark of DSM Nutritional Products, Inc.
Made in USA
|Count||4 fl oz (118 ml)|
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 2% (Sunscreen), Homosalate (12%) (Sunscreen), Octocrylene (1.8%) (Sunscreen), Octisalate (5%) (Sunscreen), Oxybenzone 3.5% (Sunscreen)
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol SD 40, Diethylhexyl Maleate, Isopropyl Myristate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Jojoba Esters, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Green Tea Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Sorbitol, Sorbitol, Yeast Extract, PEG 8 Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil (Corn), Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (Vitamin C), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A) (Vitamin A), Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) (Vitamin D3), Silica, Sodium, Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Fragrance
- For external use only.
- When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Rinse immediately with cold water.
- Not to be swallowed.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if signs of irritation or rash appear and last.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Sun protection measures:
- Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months:
- Ask a doctor. For use on skin only.
- Children under 6 months:
Before entering a sun area, squeeze a dab of sunscreen onto your finger tips and rub onto your head, being certain that the entire head and hair line is completely covered. Massage until dry. After swimming or toweling off after a prolonged period of exposure to the sun with excessive sweating, you should re-apply the sunscreen. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.