Proven in a clinical study not to stick to wounds
10 Medium Triple Layer Non-Stick Pads
2 in x 3 in (5 cm x 7.6 cm)
- 1. Protective Top Layer: Protects from dirt and contaminants.
- 2. Anti-Leak Core: Helps prevent fluids from leaking.
- 3. Hurt-Free® Design: Non-Stick surface won't stick to wound.
Made with Quick-Loc™ Technology
Ideal for minor cuts, scrapes, and burns because they are extra thick and highly absorbent. They are the only Non-Stick Pads to offer Quick-Loc™ Technology with an anti-leak core that instantly absorbs and pulls fluids away. Plus, their unique Hurt-Free® design is proven in a clinical study not to stick to injured areas, which may help prevent re-injury.
Johnson & Johnson Red Cross® Brand Hospital Grade Gauze products provide comparable to or better absorbency than the leading hospital brand gauze.
A covered wound heals faster than an uncovered one.
|Brand||Johnson & Johnson|
For Best Results use Johnson & Johnson Red Cross® Brand Products and follow these Step by Step Wound Care Directions:
- 1. Clean Stop bleeding by applying pressure with sterile gauze. Cleanse injured area gently and thoroughly with mild soap and water. Pat dry.
- 2. Treat Treat wounds by applying Neosporin® First Aid Antibiotic or Band-Aid® Brand First Aid Hurt-Free® Antiseptic Wash.
- 3. Protect Cover injured area completely with a Johnson & Johnson Red Cross® Brand Hospital Grade Non-Stick Pad to help absorb fluids. Wrap Johnson & Johnson Red Cross® Brand Hospital Grade Rolled Gauze to firmly secure gauze pads and help keep the wound clean from contaminants. For better protection, secure bandage with Johnson & Johnson Red Cross® Brand Tape.
Won't Stick to Healing Wounds