MagnifEye™ 10x Tweezing Mirror
- Powerful 10x magnification for flawless grooming.
- Shows even tiny, just-sprouted hairs.
- Suction cups allow you to attach it to any smooth surface for hands-free convenience.
Revlon's full line of superior tolls puts beauty at your fingertips.
Precision crafted, fully inspected.
Revlon® Beauty Tools meet exacting design and quality specifications to assure exceptional performance.
Over 45 years of superior quality.
- Firmly press the tweezing mirror onto any smooth surface, including vanity bathroom mirrors or tile walls.
- To increase holding power, slightly moisten suction cups.
- To remove, lift up edge of each suction cup and gently pull away from surface.
- Keep mirror clean for clearest, most precise reflection.
For more beauty tips, visit revlon.com
Revlon was founded in 1932, by Charles Revson and his brother Joseph, along with a chemist, Charles Lachman, who contributed the "L" in the REVLON name. Starting with a single product - a nail enamel unlike any before it - the three founders pooled their meager resources and developed a unique manufacturing process.
Today, Revlon is a global leader in cosmetics, hair color, fragrances, skin care and beauty care products. As one of the strongest consumer brand franchises in the world, Revlon’s products are sold in over 100 countries across six continents.
As a leading cosmetics brand, Revlon revitalized the industry over the years with iconic nail and lip colors and breakthrough technology like ColorStay transfer-resistant lipstick and makeup.
Revlon does not conduct animal testing and has not done so since 1989. They comprehensively test all of their products using the most technological advanced methods available ensuring they are both innovative and safe to use. The company believes that women should have the opportunity to express themselves through makeup, so the products are sold in many markets around the world and as such, are subject to local rules and regulations. Regulatory authorities in a few countries conduct independent testing in order to satisfy their own mandatory registration requirements. Revlon complies with all regulations in the countries in which their products are sold, and supports the advancement of non-animal testing alternatives and methodologies in the industry.