- Clear, Non-Greasy, Non Staining Formula With No Unpleasant Scent.
- Prompt Cooling Relief from Painful Burning and Itching.
- Shrinks Swollen Hemorrhoidal Tissue.
- Relieves External Discomfort.
Made in USA.
|Count||0.9 oz (26 g)|
Active Ingredients: Phenylephrine HCl (0.25%) (Vasoconstrictor), Witch Hazel (50.0%) (Astringent)
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol (7.5%), Benzophenone 4, Edetate Disodium, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Water Purified, Sodium Citrate
For external use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- heart disease.
- high blood pressure.
- thyroid disease.
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
Ask a doctor of pharmacist before use if you are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression.
When using this product:
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- bleeding occurs.
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper-Evident: If outer wrap imprinted "Preparation H" is broken or missing or if the tear strip is missing when purchased, do not use.
Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with tissue or a soft cloth before applying gel.
When first opening the tube, puncture foil seal with top end of cap.
Apply externally to the affected area up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement.
Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
Store at room temperature or in cool place, but not over 80°F.