Naturally Soothing & Refreshing
Made with Swiss Herbs
Ricola Sugar Free Lemon-Mint Throat Drops contain menthol in a delicious blend of Swiss alpine herbs.
Herbs have been used around the world for centuries. For over 70 years, Ricola has been making pleasant tasting natural herbal products for natural relief of the discomfort due to sore throat and minor irritation due to coughs, hoarseness, dry throat, and loss of voice. Ricola is nature's way of calming coughs and soothing sore throats.
Ricola Naturally Better Products.®
Ingredients for Ricola's Herb Mixture: elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme.
Phenylketonurics, contains phenylalanine 1 mg per drop.
Excessive use may have a laxative effect
Product may be useful for diabetics on the advice of a doctor
Product of Switzerland
Active Ingredients: In each drops: Menthol (1.1 g) (Oral pain reliever)
Inactive Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Aspartame, Citric Acid, Extract of Lemon Balm, Ricola's Herb Mixture (Elder, Horehound, Hyssop, Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis) Extract, Linden (Tilia Cordata) Flowers, Mallow (Malya Sylvestris), Peppermint, Sage (Salvia Officinalis), Thyme (Thymus Vulgaris), Wild Thyme, Isomalt, Color (Natural) (beta-carotene), Flavors (Natural) (lemon, peppermint)
Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Adults and children 6 years and older: Take 2 drops every 2 hours, dissolve slowly in mouth. Repeat as needed or as directed by a doctor.
Children under 6 years: Ask a doctor.
Store in a dry place.
- Phenylketonurics, contains phenylalanine 1mg per drop
- excessive use may have a laxative effect
- store in a dry place
- product may be useful for diabetics on the advice of a doctor. Exchange information: 3 Drops=FREE Exchange, 9 Drops=1 Fruit. Dietary exchanges based on Exchange Lists for Meal Planning. ©1995 American Diabetes Association, The American Dietetic Association.