Diphenhydramine HCl Capsules
For Dye-Free Allergy Relief
- Runny Nose
- Itchy Throat
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
24 Liqui-Gels® - 25 mg Each
Questions or comments?
- To make a child sleepy
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
- Take every 4 to 6 hours
- Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 1 to 2 capsules
- Children 6 to under 12 years: 1 capsule
- Children under 6 years: Do not use this product in children under 6 years of age
Store at 59° to 77°F in a dry place. Protect from heat, humidity and light.