|Count||0.25 oz (7.09 g)|
Active Ingredients: contains:: Benzocaine (20%)
Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose Gum, Eugenol, Blue 1, Red 30, Oxyquinoline Sulfate, Petrolatum
- If irritation persists or inflammation, fever or infection develop, discontinue use and see your dentist immediately.
- Do not use if you have a history of allergy to "caine" anesthetics.
- Localized allergic reactions may occur after prolonged or repeated use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
1. Remove cap, break metal seal with cap point.
2. Clean and dry dentures.
3. Apply directly to the gums or to the denture surface that comes in contact with the affected area of the gums.
4. Wait a few seconds, then reinsert dentures.
5. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist.
6. You may use your regular denture adhesive with this product.