Quick Relief Gel
Topical Analgesic Gel
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended*
- Two Strong Pain Relievers
- Starts to Work on Contact
- Light, Clean Scent
*Source: 2008 OTC Pharmacy Times Survey
|Count||1.5 oz (42.5 g)|
Active Ingredients: Capsaicin (0.025%) (Topical Analgesic)
Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin (Comfrey Root), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, SD Alcohol 40 (2%) (15%), Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Triethanolamine, Water
For external use only.
When using this product
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- a transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days.
- if severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediately and read package insert for important information
- do not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlight
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and Children over 18 years:
- squeeze desired amount of Capzasin Quick Relief Gel onto affected area
- using the sponge-top applicator, massage dispensed gel into painful area until thoroughly absorbed
- repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
- If medicine comes in contact with hands, wash with soap and water
- Children 18 years and younger: Ask a doctor
Close cap tightly after use.