- Deep penetrating
- High potency
- Odor free
- Topical analgesic creme
Doctor recommended (Refers to the ingredient capsaicin)
#1 Pharmacist Recommended (Based on Phramacy Today 2010 Survey)
|Count||1.5 oz (42.5 g)|
Active Ingredients: Capsaicin 0.1% (Topical analgesic)
Inactive Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, PEG 40 Stearate, Petrolatum, Sorbitol, Water (238-10)
For external use only.
When using this product read inside or carton before using. Use only as directed.
- Do not bandage tightly or cover treated area
- Do not use with heating pad
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged, broken or irritated skin
- A transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days
- If severe burning sensation occurs, discontinue use immediately and read important information printed inside carton
- Do not expose the area treated with product to heat or direct sunlight
Stop use and ask a doctor if: conditions worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, redness is present, irritation develops
Adults and children over 18 years: Apply to affected area. Massage into the painful area until thoroughly absorbed. Repeat as necessary but no more than 3 to 4 times daily. Wash hands with soap and water after applying.
Children 18 years and younger: Ask a doctor.
Close cap tightly after use.
Keep carton as it contains important information.