- Dietary Chlorella Supplement
-Dietary Chlorella Supplement- (Chlorella with Chlorella vulgaris extract - CVE)
In 1964, Chlorella industry Co., Ltd. (CIC) successfully pioneered the world's first chlorella mass production in Japan. CHLORENERGY shows its protein digestibility rate of 82% without going through pulverization process. This rate has been confirmed by both the National Institute of Health & Nutrition and Yamagata University. CHLORENERGY is the world's foremost chlorella with its naturally-occurred extract which is called CVE (Chlorella vulgaris extract) derived from Chlorella vulgaris CK-5 strain. Since CIC's technology is highly advanced without requiring any pulverization process, CHLORENERGY can successfully keep chlorella-specific wholesome nutrients intact.
CIC chooses one with the thinnest Chlorella vulgaris (1/10 the thickness compared with other vulgaris species). Thanks to the unique technology added to this careful selection, CHLORENERGY offers you the cell wall. Instead, CIC chooses one with the thinnest Chlorella vulgaris (1/10 the thickness compared with other vulgaris species). Thanks to the highest digestibility possible with the super natural quality.
- Cell walls go through the state-of-the-art spray-drying process.
- Cell walls get softer and look melted while maintaining the original shape.
- Cells look blurred due to the naturally-occurred powerful polysaccharide residue.
- The surface of the cell walls becomes porous through CIC's unique spray-drying technique and looks like pinholes. The process achieves the optimum digestibility without going through pulverization process (breaking up cell walls), so as not to sacrifice the cornucopia of the important nutrients within the cell walls.
Starting from 1965 through 2007, more than 500 highly respected scientific research and studies have been presented at Japanese medical, pharmaceutical and nutritional meetings, and some of them have been published in international scientific periodicals such as in U.K. and Europe.
|Serving Size: 15 tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||0.33 g||0%*|
|Vitamin A (Beta-carotene)||750 IU||15%|
|Vitamin K||45 µg||56%|
|Vitamin B12||5.8 µg||96%|
|Chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris)||3 g||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based upon a 2,000 calorie diet. |
† Daily Values not established.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Adult: As a dietary supplement, take 15 tablets daily all at once at a mealtime or may be taken in smaller quantities at separate mealtimes.
Children under 15 years of age: Take the numbers of tablets daily corresponding to their age in years.