Dermatologist-tested Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Daily Face Wash works fast to deliver visibly clearer skin in as little as 12 hours.
Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Daily Face Wash, pack of three with salicylic acid 2% acne medication.
It is scientifically formulated with maximum-strength medication to fight acne and help prevent new pimples from forming.
- Visibly clearer skin in as little as 12 hours
- Works fast to open blocked pores
- Rapid delivery of pimple fighting active
- Dermatologist tested
Visibly Clearer Skin in as Little as 12 Hours
When you are fighting acne, faster is better. Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Daily Face Wash is dermatologist tested to give you visibly clearer skin in as little as 12 hours. It is scientifically formulated with maximum strength acne medication and starts working quickly to open blocked pores, so you get visibly clearer skin fast.
Dermatologist-Tested, Maximum-Strength Formula
Formulated with salicylic acid 2 percent acne medication to fight and help prevent breakouts, the face wash removes pore-clogging oil, dirt, and bacteria from your skin. The dermatologist-tested face wash keeps working throughout the day.
Clearasil Ultra: Fight Acne Fast
When you are fighting acne, faster is better. Clearasil Ultra products are scientifically formulated with maximum strength actives to effectively treat acne. Whether you're looking for a Face Wash, Face Scrub, Acne Treatment, Acne Pads, or Acne Kit, our dermatologist tested products have you covered. With Clearasil Science, you can have visibly clearer skin fast.
About Clearasil: Science That Works with Your Skin
Clearasil is a leading skincare brand that continues to perfect the science of clear skin. With a range of products, from daily face washes, scrubs, and pads to targeted acne treatment creams, Clearasil has over 60 years of skincare expertise. Clearasil is dedicated to creating innovative skincare solutions that give consumers the confidence of visibly clearer skin.
|Count||6.78 fl oz (200 ml)|
Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) (Acne Medication)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates, C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Stoechas Extract, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Cistus Monspeliensis Extract
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- Limit use to the face and neck
- Wet face
- Dispense product into hands and massage gently onto face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer and rinse thoroughly with warm water one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Do not freeze