Dermatologist-tested Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Vanishing Treatment Cream treats problem areas fast, visibly reducing redness and spot size in as little as four hours.
Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Vanishing Treatment Cream (1 ounce) with benzoyl peroxide 10% acne medication.
Scientifically formulated with maximum-strength medication, Rapid Action Vanishing Treatment Cream penetrates your pores to fight breakouts.
- Visibly reduces pimple size and redness in as little as four hours
- Acceladerm technology accelerates delivery of acne medication
- Vanishing cream absorbs quickly
- Dermatologist tested
Visibly Reduces Pimple Size and Redness in as Little as Four Hours
When you are fighting acne, faster is better. Clearasil Ultra Rapid Acne Vanishing Treatment Cream is dermatologist-tested to visibly reduce redness and pimple size in as little as four hours. It is scientifically formulated with maximum strength acne medication and works to penetrate pores, so you get visibly clearer skin fast.
Dermatologist-Tested: Maximum-Strength Medication
This cream contains benzoyl peroxide 10 percent acne medication to fight acne and treat problem spots. Designed with Acceladerm technology, it features key ingredients to penetrate pores for accelerated delivery of acne medication.
Clearasil Ultra: Fight Acne Fast
When you are fighting acne, faster is better. Clearasil Ultra products are scientifically formulated with maximum strength actives to effectively treat acne. Whether you're looking for a Face Wash, Face Scrub, Acne Treatment, Acne Pads, or Acne Kit, our dermatologist tested products have you covered. With Clearasil Science, you can have visibly clearer skin fast.
About Clearasil: Science That Works with Your Skin
Clearasil is a leading skincare brand that continues to perfect the science of clear skin. With a range of products, from daily face washes, scrubs, and pads to targeted acne treatment creams, Clearasil has over 60 years of skincare expertise. Clearasil is dedicated to creating innovative skincare solutions that give consumers the confidence of visibly clearer skin.
|Count||1 oz (28 g)|
Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) (Acne Medication)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Gluconolactone, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, PEG-40 Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Arginine, Titanium Dioxide
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product
- With other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product, increased dryness or irritation of the skin may occur. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. More frequent use or higher concentrations may aggravate skin irritation. Mild irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times a day
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- If going outside use a sunscreen. Allow this product to dry, then follow directions on sunscreen labeling. If irritation or sensitivity develops, discontinue use of both products and consult a doctor
- Keep tightly closed
- Store at controlled room temperature 68-77°F (20-25°C)