- Great Taste
- Zinc Gluconate Glycine
- Clinically proven to reduce the duration of the common cold
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended
- Shortens your cold, works fast
- All Natural Cherry Flavor with other natural flavors
- OTC Master's Circle #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand! Pharmacy Times
- Achievement Award
- ProPhase Labs
- This product has no expiration date
Start taking Cold-Eeze at the first sign of a cold and get well sooner!
Clinical Studies have shown: The Cold-Eeze proprietary formula reduces the duration and severity of colds by nearly half.
The independent double blind placebo controlled studies were conducted at the Cleveland Clinic and Dartmouth College and published in peer reviewed journals.
Cold-Eeze is safe to take with most other medications.
Does not cause drowsiness
Does not cause light headedness
Does not affect blood pressure
|(Per Lozenge) Zincum gluconicum 2x (13.3 mg)||Cold Remedy|
|Inactive Ingredients: Corn syrup, glycine, natural flavors and sucrose. No artificial colors or preservatives. Gluten free|
Ask a doctor before use if you
- are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on coumadin therapy, zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines Stop use and ask your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist beyond 7 days.
Cold Eeze lozenges are formulated to reduce the duration of common cold symptoms and may be insufficient treatment for influenza or allergies. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid minor stomach upset- Do not dissolve Cold-Eeze lozenges on an empty stomach
- Avoid citrus fruits or juices and products containing citric acid 1/2 hour before or after taking Cold-Eeze lozenges as they may diminish product effectiveness, otherwise drink plenty fluids
- Store in a cool dry place after opening
- To reduce the duration of the common cold
- Reduces the severity of cold symptoms: cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, post nasal drip and/or hoarseness
- Adults and children 12 years and over
- For best results, begin treatment as start of symptoms (within 24-48 hours of onset)
- Repeat every 2-4 hours as needed until all symptoms subside
- Completely dissolve a Cold-Eeze lozenge in mouth (do not chew)
- Recommended daily dosage is 6 lozenges for ages 12-17
- Children under 12 years of age should consult a health professional prior to use