- With Other Natural Flavors
- Great New Taste
- Zinc Gluconate Glycine
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand!, Pharmacy Times.
- Clinically Proven to Reduce the Duration of the Common Cold
- #1 Pharmacist Recommended
- Shortens Your Cold, Works Fast
- Start Taking Cold-EEZE at the First Sign of a Cold and Get Well Sooner!
Clinical studies have shown: The cold-EEZE proprietary formula reduces the duration and severity of colds by nearly half, 3 to 4 days.
The independent double blind placebo controlled studies were conducted at the Cleveland Clinic and Dartmouth College and published in peer reviewed journals.
Cold-EEZE is safe to take with most other medications. (see warnings)
- Does Not Cause Drowsiness
- Does Not Cause Light Headedness
- Does Not Affect Blood Pressure
- To reduce the duration of the common cold.
- Reduce the severity of cold symptoms: cough, sore throat, stuffy nose, sneezing, post nasal drip and/or hoarseness.
|Active ingredient (per lozenge)||Purpose|
|Zincum Gluconicum 2x (13.3 mg)||Cold Remedy|
|Inactive Ingredients: Corn syrup, glycine, natural flavors and sucrose. No Artificial color or preservatives. |
Ask a doctor before use if you
- are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are coumadin therapy, zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines.
Stop use and ask tour healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist beyond 7 days.
COLD-EEZE Lozenges are formulated to reduce the duration of common cold symptoms and may be insufficient treatment for influenza or Allergies.
If pregnant or beast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
- avoid minor stomach upset- Do not dissolve COLD-EEZE lozenge on an empty stomach.
- avoid citrus fruits or juices and products containing citric acid 1/2 hour before or after taking COLD-EEZE lozenges as they may diminish product effectiveness, otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- store in a cool dry place after opening.
- Adults and children 12 years over
- For best results, begin treatment at start of symptoms (within 24-48 hours of onset)
- Repeat every 2-4 hour as needed until all symptoms subside
- Completely dissolve a Cold-EEZE lozenge in mouth (do not chew)
- Recommended daily dosage is 6 lozenges for adults and 4 lozenges for ages 12-17
- Children under 12 years of age should consult a health professional prior to use