Fights Tartar Buildup. Helps prevent cavities - gingivitis - plaque
As soon as you finish brushing, bacteria start to build up on your teeth and cause cavities, gingivitis, plaque, tartar and bad breath.
Colgate Total® Clean Mint has a combination of triclosan for gingivitis protection and fluoride for cavity protection. Brush at least twice a day and you'll know your teeth are cleaner and your breath will be fresher around the clock.
"The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of Colgate Total Clean Mint toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, gingivitis and plaque above the gum line and bad breath, when used as directed."
Council on Scientific Affairs-American Dental Association
Questions or comments? Call toll-free 1-800-468-6502
Made in USA
Active Ingredients: Contains: Sodium Fluoride - 0.24 % (Anticavity), Triclosan - 0.30 % (Antigingivitis)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Ma Copolymer, PVM, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Carrageenan, Sodium Saccharin, Titanium Dioxide
Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Ask a dentist before use if you have:
- Bleeding or redness lasting more than 2 weeks
- Pain, swelling, pus, loose teeth, or more spacing between teeth
These may be signs of a periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or a physician
- Children under 12 years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Children under 6 years: Do not use unless directed by a dentist or a physician
- Antiplaque and antigingivitis use not proven in children