Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide - 9 %
Inactive Ingredients: CyclopentaSiloxane, water, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Niacinamide, Tridecyl Isononanoate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Talc, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla), Ozokerite, Tocopheryl Acetate, panthenol, Tocopherol, Cyclomethicone, PEG/PPG 18/18, PEG, Dimethicone, dimethicone, Methicone, propylparaben, MEthylparaben, STearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Acetate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Aluminum Hydroxide
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
CoverGirl is an American cosmetics brand founded in Maryland, by the Noxzema Chemical Company (later called Noxell) and acquired by Procter & Gamble in 1989. The Noxell Company advertised this cosmetics line by allowing "cover girls", fashion models who appear on the front cover of women's magazines, to wear its products. CoverGirl makes up for lack of direct individual customer service by providing a wide variety of cosmetics available at reasonable prices.
For fifty years, COVERGIRL has created must-have beauty products that bring out the best in women. CoverGirl understands the transformative effect makeup can have not just on the outside but the inside as well, and have always been an advocate of women rocking their unique kind of beautiful. Since 1961, COVERGIRL has made it easy, breezy, and beautiful to be yourself.
It’s time to rock your beauty and connect with other COVERGIRLs just like you! Easy breezy beautiful COVERGIRL®