- Natural looking cheekbone definition. Expertly coordinated shades.
- Enhance your cheekbones with three expertly coordinated shades for a natural, healthy look.
- Dermatologist tested.
Made in USA of US and imported parts
|Count||0.29 oz (8 g)|
Talc, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Polyoxymethylene Urea, Fragrance, Quaternium 15, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Camphor, Menthol, Propylparaben, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Methylparaben, BHT, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, May Contain (+/-):, Red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Carmine (CI 75470)
- Blend the contour (darker) shade in the hollow space below the cheek bone.
- Brush blush (medium) shade along cheekbone, blending upward and outward.
- Sweep highlighting (lightest) color onto top of cheekbone, above the blush (medium) shade.
CoverGirl is an American cosmetics brand founded in Maryland, by the Noxzema Chemical Company (later called Noxell) and acquired by Procter & Gamble in 1989. The Noxell Company advertised this cosmetics line by allowing "cover girls", fashion models who appear on the front cover of women's magazines, to wear its products. CoverGirl makes up for lack of direct individual customer service by providing a wide variety of cosmetics available at reasonable prices.
For fifty years, COVERGIRL has created must-have beauty products that bring out the best in women. CoverGirl understands the transformative effect makeup can have not just on the outside but the inside as well, and have always been an advocate of women rocking their unique kind of beautiful. Since 1961, COVERGIRL has made it easy, breezy, and beautiful to be yourself.
It’s time to rock your beauty and connect with other COVERGIRLs just like you! Easy breezy beautiful COVERGIRL®