12 Hour Cough Relief
Extend-Release Suspension Cough Suppressant
Orange-Flavored Liquid - Alcohol-Free
Contains No Fever Reducer or Pain Reliever
Dosing cup included
|Count||3 fl oz (89 ml)|
Active Ingredients: Dextromethorphan Polistirex (cough suppressant)
Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Ethyl Cellulose, FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, Flavor, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Methylparaben, Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Water (Purified), Sucrose (Sugar), Tragacanth, Vegetable Oil, Xanthan Gum
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- chronic cough that lasts as occurring with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts more than 7 days, cough comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Each 5 mL contains: sodium 7 mg.
- Shake Bottle Well Before Use
- Measure only with a dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor:
- Adults and Children 12 years of age and over: 10 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 20 mL in 24 hours
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 5 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 10 mL in 24 hours.
- Children 4 to under 6 years of age: 2.5 mL every 12 hours, not to exceed 5 mL in 24 hours
- Children under 4 years of age: do not use
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).