- A Natural Source of Polyphenols, Ellagic Acid, and Gallic Acid
- Cholesterol Free
- No Preservatives
- No Sugar Added
- Fat Free
- Polyphenol Supplement
- Rich in Punicalagin
- 5 Times More Concentrated
The Pomegranate plant is:
- Naturally Rich with Anti-Oxidants and Iron
- Provides natural Anti-Viral, Anti-Fungal and Anti-Bacterial benefits.
- Traditionally used to promote healthy aging, healthy living, and heart health
|Count||16 fl oz (473 ml)|
|Serving||Conc. 8 tsp. (40 ml) Recon. 8 fl oz (237 ml) (As prepared with water)|
|Serving Size: Conc. 8 tsp. (40 ml) Recon. 8 fl oz (237 ml) (As prepared with water)|
|Servings per container: about 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||24 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||16%|
|Total Polyphenols||165 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
† Daily Value not established.
To maintain freshness refrigerate after opening.
Caution: People who are allergic to many plants should consult their physician before taking pomegranate products.
Pomegranate juice may cause unexplained blood pressure drop
Keep out of reach of children
Mix 1 part Dynamic Health premium Pomegranate concentrate with 5 parts water, seltzer or juice.