- USDA Organic
- Aloe Content & Purity in This Product Certified - International Aloe Science Council
- Produced from Organic Aloe Vera Barbadensis Miller Plant
- Organic Certified by: Organic Certifiers
- Contains Polysaccharides
- Natural Products Association - GMP Certified
Dynamic Health Laboratories, Inc. Organic Aloe Vera Juice with Micro Pulp is produced from Organic Aloe Barbadensis Miller plants.
Dynamic Health Laboratories, Inc. Organic Aloe Vera Juice with Micro Pulp contains essential bioactive ingredients such as Polysaccharides for which Aloe Vera is known.
Our Organic Aloe Vera Juice with Micro Pulp is a natural source for: Vitamins, Amino Acids, Enzymes, Minerals & Trace Elements.
|Count||32 fl oz (946 ml)|
|Serving||4 oz (120 ml)|
|Serving Size: 4 oz (120 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 8|
|Amount per Serving||120 ml||%DV*||100 ml||%DV*|
|Calories (Energy)||5 (21 kJ)||5 (21 kJ)|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Sat Fat||0 mg||0%||0 mg||0%|
|Cholest||0 mg||0%||0 mg||0%|
|Sodium||20 g||1%||15 g||<1%|
|Total Carb||1 g||<1%||<1 g||<1%|
|Sugars||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||1 g||2%||<1 g||<2%|
|Not a significant source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron. |
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Natural Aloe Vera Juice with Micro Pulp may have slight variations in taste and color. This product contains small particles of Aloe Vera pulp in this bottle. This is normal & does not affect the potency or quality of the juice.
Our Certified Organic Aloe Vera Juice with Micro Pulp can be mixed with other juices & served over ice as a refreshing smoothie.