- Premium Oral Care
- Patented Thermowelded Bristles
- Certified CCIC
- Clinically Tested, Recommended By Dentists
Terradent Med5 for Fivefold Protection
- Look at the underside of TerrAdent's Replacement Head. Our unique thermoweld technology fuses together each individual bristle, creating a solid head. Thermowelding eliminates spaces between the bristles where harmful bacteria hide and breed. Your bacteria-laden toothbrush can spread harmful bacteria to all parts of your mouth! In tests conducted at a leading Dental School, TerrAdent demonstrated the lowest bacterial load of all brands tested. Patented thermoweld technology also eliminates the metal staples, inserted deep inside each bristle tuft, that all other brands use to attach their bristles—metal that, with time, can corrode and leach.
- Replaceable toothbrush head for your hygiene, budget, and your planet! Replacing your recyclable Head reduces plastic use up to 95% vs. other brands — even recyclable ones! Only TerrAdent meets all 3 Environmental Imperatives: Reduce, Reuse and Recycle!
- TerrAdent has the highest percentage of dentist-preferred rounded bristles of all brands tested at a major Dental School. Vario-length bristles clean all tooth surfaces better, including between teeth and at the gum line.
- Compact 31-Tuft Head for easy access to back teeth, inside & out, without gagging.
- Flexible Neck distributes brushing pressure better to protect gums. Ergonomic Handle provides for better grip and brush control.
|Count||Replacement Head 3-Pak|
How the Patented Click-System Works:
Insert pin into hole
- Remove worn Head as shown
- Clean handle
- Insert Replacement Head
- Press in Head until you hear "Click!"
- Head is now safely & securely in place
Patented gasket seal assures maximum hygiene & secure fit.