- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
This combo of culinary favorites complements fresh and cooked dishes, at the stove and at the table. Zesty lemon and lively pepper perk up every savory dish. Here they are--along with onion and garlic--in one convenient blend.
|Brand||Frontier Natural Products|
|Count||16 oz (453 g)|
|Serving||1/4 tsp (0.8 g)|
|Serving Size: 1/4 tsp (0.8 g)|
|Amount per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Seasons meat, fish, beans, grains, vegetables and sauces.
- Rub or sprinkle on meat, poultry, fish, seafood or tofu before grilling or broiling.
- Add to mashed or baked potatoes.
- Use to season stir fries.
- Toss with cooked pasta.
- Mix with green salads or side salads (like pasta, chicken, tofu, or potato).
- Use for marinades for fish, poultry, tofu, meats, seafood, and vegetables.
- Rub or sprinkle on meats, fish, poultry, seafood, and tofu before cooking.
- Use to season stuffing for mushrooms.
- Shake on steamed, buttered (if desired) vegetables.
- Use to make herb butter; simply add to softened butter or margarine.
- Add to sauces or gravies for meats, pastas, or vegetables.
- Use to season focaccia or breadsticks, or other toasted breads.
- Sprinkle on potatoes before roasting (toss with a little oil first, if desired).
- Add to any soups, stews, or casseroles.
- Use to enhance grain or bean dishes.
- Toss cooked linguine with olive oil, pine nuts, and lemon pepper to taste. (Use just enough olive oil to lightly coat the pasta, toss in a handful of pine nuts and lemon pepper to taste.).
Frontier Co-op specializes in natural and organic products. Their products are found in natural products stores and specialty shops throughout the United States and Canada. By offering easy access to high-quality, competitively priced choices that are both environmentally friendly and socially responsible, Frontier seeks to lead the way in bringing nature - and peace of mind - to their customers.
As a leading supplier of organic herbs and spices, Frontier Natural Products holds a leadership position, not only in the marketplace, but also in the effort to convert food producers to sustainable farming and production practices. Their work is driven by the belief that fostering environmental responsibility is crucial to our world's future.
Frontier’s wide selection of aromatherapy products provides the highest quality and purity available. They also have the largest selection of organic aromatherapy products available.
The company believes in conducting their business with unwavering integrity. With every interaction they practice honesty, respect, and clear communication. Frontier’s business partners share a dedication to environmental and social sustainability, and together they generate lively, innovative solutions for a better world.
Frontier believes that every person wishes to leave a positive mark on the world. The company’s goal is to leave future generations with a healthier world than the one we live in today.