- Health. Nature. Life.
- Clinically Proven Nutrients
- Mangosteen Fruit Complex
- Dietary Supplement
- 30 Days Supply
Antioxidant Action Plan
Exposure to environmental pollutants, everyday stress, and even natural body processes that convert oxygen to energy all create damaging free-radical compounds in the body that contribute to physical and mental aging. Free radicals attack and damage cells, proteins & DNA. Antioxidants can neutralize free radicals, help protect cells from damage and even help repair damaged cells.
- Along with Futurebiotics Antioxidant Superfood and a comprehensive multi-vitamin, antioxidant-rich diet should include dark-colored vegetables, whole grains and fruits, especially berries. Antioxidant Superfood provides a variety of fruits and berries chosen for their high ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) values. Research shows that antioxidants work synergistically and are more effective when a spectrum of fruits is ingested.
- Limit intake of animal products, especially red meat, as they increase free radical production.
- Stress produces free radicals. Moderate exercise is one of the best ways to reduce stress. Make exercise a priority.
- There are several quick ways to help alleviate stress during the day, including meditation, deep breathing exercises and visualization.
- Yoga and Tai chi are great ways to increase flexibility and balance, and help reduce stress.
Do's and Don'ts
- To reduce free radicals and oxidation, avoid contact with environmental pollutants whenever possible; drink water that is clean and pure.
- Smoking and exposure to second-hand smoke increases free radicals and their negative effects.
- The sun can cause oxidative stress and harm; reducing your exposure will help reduce its damaging effects.
- Whenever possible, avoid exposure to x-rays.
Measure Your Progress
As free-radical activity declines, you should notice a boost in energy, improves immune response, enhanced mental acuity and even a more positive attitude.
- Xanthosteen - Nature's super-potent antioxidant for cellular protection against free radicals
- 5000 ORAC units (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) per daily dose
- Full spectrum fruits and other high ORAC ingredients for free radical protection
Research has shown the potent natural antioxidants found in AntioxidantSuperfood help reduce free radicals and their damaging effects. A daily intake of 3,000 to 5,000 ORAC units, the standard for antioxidant value, is believed to significantly impact antioxidant activity.
Special flavonoid compounds are provided by Xanthosteen, from the peel of Mangosteen fruit. Mangosteen contains the highest concentration of xanthones found in any fruit or plant known. Xanthones, from Mangosteen, are a powerful class of antioxidants that provide a high ORAC value and high antioxidant protection.
AntioxidantSuperfood includes other powerful fruit phytochemicals, such as phenolic compounds and anthocyanidins that provide natural antioxidant activity. BerryVin contains various berry extracts, which provide antioxidant protection, while BioVin is a full-spectrum grape extract providing important nutrients from all parts of the grape, including resveratrol and proanthocyanins.
PomElla is a premium pomegranate extract that exhibits potent antioxidant activity. This patent-pending extract is standardized for punicalagins, the main free-radical scavengers found in pomegranates.
Helping to provide the full 5000 ORAC units as recommended by experts and the co-factors nature created, a full complement of high ORAC fruits and vegetables are included for complete, antioxidant protection.
AntioxidantSuperfood is potency-enhanced with Futurebiotics BioAccelerators. Clinically-proven BioPerine (piper nigrum extract) improves nutrient bioavailability, while our proprietary natural compound of Ginger extract, Trikatu, super-potent Digezyme and Lactospore boosts digestion and absorption.
Mangosteen fruit, one of them main ingredients in AntioxidantSuperfood, has the highest ORAC value of any common fruit or vegetable.
|Count||90 Veggie Caps|
|Serving Size: 3 capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Xanthosteen Garcinia mangostana extract (Provides catechins, anthocyanidins, procyanidins, xanthones)||500 mg||*|
|Proprietary High ORAC Compound||568 mg||*|
|ORAC Fruit & Vegetable Blend (Green Tea extract 95%, Grape Seed extract 95%, Grapefruit extract, Apple, Blueberry, Broccoli, Cranberry, Kale, Orange, Prune, Raspberry, Spinach, Strawberry, Blueberry extract)||*|
|BerryVin (Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, Cranberries, Grape and Pomegranate extracts) (Provides polyphenols, anthocyanins and ellagic acid)||*|
|BioVin (full spectrum Grape extract)||*|
|PomElla (Pomegranate extract, standardized for 30% punicalagins)||*|
|Futurebiotics BioAccelerators. |
BioPerine, Ginger root extract, Trikatu, Digezyme, Lactospore
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children.
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules daily, preferably with meals. Three capsules provide at least 5000 ORAC units.