- 16 g of Protein Per Serving
- Soy, Pea & Spirulina Proteins
- With Garden Greens Blend Including Spirulina, Barley Greens, Wheat Grass, Green Tea, and Plant Based Enzymes
- Best Tasting
Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein a day may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of Garden Greens provides 15 g of soy protein.
|Count||15.8 oz (450 g)|
|Serving||37 g (2 scoops)|
|Serving Size: 37 g (2 scoops)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||5%*|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||14 g||5%*|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%*|
|† Daily Value not established. |
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram: |
Fat - 9 · Carbohydrate - 4 · Protein - 4
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F).
- Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Do not purchase if seal is broken.
Place 2 scoops in a glass. Add 8 fl oz of cold water or beverage of choice and stir until smooth.