For Ages 2-11.
Pain Reliever - Fever Reducer (NSAID)
- Contains Ibuprofen Oral Suspension 100mg per 5mL (teaspoonful)
- Lasts up to 8 hours.
- Alcohol Free.
Compare to active ingredients of Children's Motrin®
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Questions or comments? Call 1-800-719-9260
Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen (100 mg (NSAID))
Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid, Butylparaben, Corn Syrup, D&C Red 33 (CI 17200), FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, Flavor, Glycerin, Hypromellose, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Water (Purified), Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum
Important: Read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information. This product is intended for use in children.
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: The product contains a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if the child:
- Has stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Takes other drugs containing an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen or others)
- Takes more or for a longer time than directed.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult doctor promptly. Do not use more than 2 days or administer to children under 3 years of age unless directed by doctor.
Do not use
- if child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- Right before and after heart surgery
Ask a doctor before use if the child has
- problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach, or stomach pain.
- bleeding problems
- not been drinking fluids
- lost a lot of fluid due to continued vomiting or diarrhea
- high blood pressure
- heart or kidney disease
- taken a diuretic
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is
- taking any other drug containing an NSAID (prescritpion or nonprescription)
- taking a blood thinner (anticoagulant) or steroids drug
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking any other drug
When using this product
- give with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- long term continuous use may increase the risk of heart attract or stroke
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- the child feels faint, vomits blood, or has bloody or black stools. These are signs of stomach bleeding.
- stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts
- the child does not get any relief within first day (24 hours) of treatment
- fever or pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if printed neckband is broken or missing
Store at 20 - 25°C (68 - 77°F)
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed
- do not give longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor (see Warnings)
- shake well before using
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- use only with enclosed measuring cup.
- if needed, repeat dose every 6-8 hours
- do not use more than 4 times a day
- replace original bottle cap to maintain child resistance.
- wash dosage cup after each use
|Weight (lbs)||Age (yrs)||Dose (teaspoonful or mL) ||under 2 years ||ask a doctor ||24-35 lbs ||2-3 years ||1 tsp or 5 mL ||36-47 lbs ||4-5 years ||1.5 tsp or 7.5 mL ||48-59 lbs ||6-8 years ||2 tsp or 10 mL ||60-71 lbs ||9-10 years ||2.5 tsp or 12.5 mL ||72-95 lbs ||11 years ||3 tsp or 15 mL|