Convenient and Predictable Relief of Constipation
Compare to active ingredients of Colace® Capsules
Sealed with printed seal under cap for your protection.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Active Ingredients: Each capsule contains: Docusate Sodium (100mg)
Inactive Ingredients: D&C Red 33 (CI 17200), Edible Ink, FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035), FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake, Gelatin, Glycerin, Mannitol, Polyethylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Water (Purified), Sorbitan, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work.
- presently taking mineral oil
When using this product do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dosage in a 24-hour period
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use because this may indicate a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than one week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses
Adults and children 12 years and older: take 1 to 3 softgels daily.
Children 2 to under 12 years old: take 1 softgel daily.
Children under 2: ask a doctor.
Each softgel contains: sodium 5 mg
Store at 20°-25°C
Keep tightly closed.