Cough Suppressant (Dextromethorphan HBr)
Nasal Decongestant (Phenylephrine HCI)
- stuffy nose
- chest congestion
Alcohol Free Cold Formula
Compare to active ingredients of Robitussin® Cough & Cold CF
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Parents: Learn more about teen medicine abuse at StopMedicineAbuse.org
Questions or comments? 800-719-9260
|Count||4 oz (118 ml)|
Active Ingredients: Dextromethorphan HBr (10mg), Guaifenesin USP (100 mg), Phenylephrine HCl USP (5 mg)
Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035), Flavor, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Water (Purified), Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol Solution
Do not use if printed neckband is broken or missing
each tsp. contains: sodium 3 mg
Store at Store at 20 - 25°C (68 - 77°F).
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you are uncertain whether your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or occur with fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
|age||dose ||adults and children 12 years and over ||2 teaspoons every 4 hours ||children 6 years to under 12 years ||1 teaspoon every 4 hours ||children 4 years to under 6 years ||.5 teaspoon every 4 hours ||children under 4 years ||do not use|