Menthol | Cough Suppressant/Oral Anesthetic
Advanced Vapor Action®
- Cools Nasal Passages
- Soothes Sore Throats
- Fights Coughs
- Extra Strength
Halls® - Dependable quality and value for over 100 years.
Made in Canada
Active Ingredients: per drop: Menthol (8.2mg [cough suppressant, oral anesthetic])
Inactive Ingredients: FD&C Blue 1 (CI 42090), Flavor, Glucose Syrup, Sucrose (Sugar), Water
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days.
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Adults and Children 5 years and over: Dissolve 1 drop slowly in the mouth. Repeat every 2 hours as needed.
- Children under 5 years: Consult a doctor.