- Organic Superfoods
- For Babies Ready to Move Beyond Rice Cereal
- Probiotics for Digestive System Health
- Choline for Brain Growth and Eye Health
- 1# Best-Selling Organic Probiotic Cereal for Infants
- USDA Organic
- CRC Dairy
- Certified Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
About happyfamily: We are moms, nutritionists, and pediatricians who come up with tasty recipes using organic nutrition and yummy ingredients. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best foods for your little one.
Our multi-grain cereal is perfect for babies ready to move beyond rice cereal, happybellies cereals are easily digestible and gentle for those precious first bites.
- Helps in maintaining your baby’s digestive system
- No added colors, artificial preservatives, or artificial flavors
- Packaging is made without the use of BPA
- Organic Goodness
- DHA and Choline to support brain and eye health. Iron, vitamins and minerals that are important for baby’s growth.
- Probiotics for digestive system health: good bacteria specially formulated to help your baby’s digestive system. Probiotics help in maintaining a healthy bacterial balance in the GI tract.
Your baby may be ready to try happybellies cereal when he/she can do the following:
- Sit with help or support
- Open mouth and lean toward spoon
|Brand||Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby)|
|Count||7 oz (198 g)|
|Serving||3 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Serving Size: 3 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 14|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
This package is sold by weight, not by volume, & may not appear full due to settling of contents.
- Pour desired amount of cereal into bowl.
- Add liquid of choice (breast milk, formula or water all work fine).
- Mix until it's the right consistency for your baby.
- Feed your baby right away. Throw away any leftovers.
For Baby's First Feeding:
Use 4 tbsps of liquid for every 1 tbsp of dry cereal. Increase portion as baby grows.
Add some of happybaby puréed fruits (like Mango or Pear) for even more flavor.
Heating Guide (Optional):
- Heat liquid of choice with a bottle warmer, or microwave on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Mix thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before serving.
Note: Breast milk should not be microwaved, as it can break down its composition.