- 100% Natural (Salvia Hispanica L)
- The Richest Whole Food Source of Omega-3's and Fiber in Nature!
- Dietary Supplement
Chia was cultivated by the ancient Aztecs and was recognized as a "Super Food". Healthy Origins 100% Natural White Chia Flour is a whole food with a neutral flavor that blends with any food while adding a punch of omega-3, fiber, calcium, antioxidants and much more.
|Count||12 oz (340 g)|
|Serving||1 tablespoon (9 g)|
|Serving Size: 1 tablespoon (9 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 37|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||4%|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||15%|
|Soluble Fiber||1 g|
|Insoluble Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin C||1.5 mg||2%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||0.50 mg||2%|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acid (ALA)||1804 mg||**|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acid (GLA)||593 mg||**|
|Omega-9 Fatty Acids||220 mg||**|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. |
**Daily Value not established.
Refrigerate after opening.
9-36 grams per day (1-4 tablespoons).
The easiest ways to enjoy our White Chia:
- Add to yogurt, smoothies, soups, cereal, or oatmeal.
- Sprinkle on salads, over vegetables, or on top of other favorite foods.
- Hydrate for jellies, jams, and gravies.