- 100% Natural (Salvia Hispanica L)
- One of The Richest Whole Food Source of Omega-3's and Fiber!
- Orthodox Union
- Dietary Supplement
Chia was cultivated by the ancient Aztecs and was recognized as a "Super Food". Healthy Origins 100% Natural White Chia Seed is a whole food with a neutral flavor that blends with most foods while adding a punch of Omega-3, Fiber and much more.
|Count||16 oz (454 g)|
|Serving||2 Tablespoons (15 grams)|
|Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons (15 grams)|
|Servings Per Container: About 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV**|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||25%|
|Omega 3-Fatty Acid (ALA)||2,124 mg||†|
|Omega 6-Fatty Acid (GLA)||424 mg||†|
|† Daily Value (DV) not established |
** % Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
2 Tablespoons (15 grams) up to 4 times daily.
The easiest way to enjoy our White Chia:
- Add to yogurt, smoothies, cereal, soups or oatmeal.
- Sprinkle on salads or on top of foods.
- Hydrate for jellies, jams and gravies.