Stir dose into a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid and drink immediately. Follow promptly with a second glass of liquid. Product clashes with the taste of most citrus juices but has acceptable taste when taken with apple, tomato, or V-8 juices. (Apples are often treated with a chemical that may upset the stomach; use organic apple juice to avoid this.)
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Take 1 to 2 level teaspoons two to four times a day. DO NOT EXCEED 8 TEASPOONS PER DAY.
Children 6 to under 12 years of age: Take 1 level teaspoon two to four times per day. DO NOT EXCEED 4 TEASPOONS PER DAY.
Children under 6 years of age: Do not use, consult a physician.
2. If you have noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks, consult a physician before using a laxative.
3. Laxative products should not be used for a period longer than one week unless directed by a physician.
4. Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative may indicate a serious condition. Discontinue use and consult your physician.
5. In case of accidental overdose seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
6. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.