Icy to Dull the Pain...Hot to Relax it Away®
Lasts up to 8 hours. Pain relieving lotion on a breathable flexible sleeve.
Contains 3 Individually Wrapped Sleeves. Expands to fit 8" to 24" in circumference.
Active Ingredients: Menthol (16%) (Topical Analgesic)
Inactive Ingredients: Cetearyl Alcohol, Diethylene Glycol Monoethyl Ether, Diisopropyl Adipate, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Glyceryl Stearate, Menthyl Lactate, Methylparaben, PEG 150 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 80, Soya (Soybean)Sterol, Water, Xanthan Gum, May Contain (+/-):, Citric Acid
For external use only.
When using this product: use only as directed, do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad, avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane and do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, redness is present or irritation develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children over 12 years:
- Remove plastic insert and discard
- Pull Icy Hot® Sleeve onto ankle, elbow or knee - note: medicine is away from skin
- Carefully pull Icy Hot® Sleeve over itself, medicine will then be touching the skin. note: The drawing (on the box) should help you understand how to do this
- Apply one Icy Hot® Sleeve to affected area
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 4 times daily
- Sleeve should feel snug but not tight.
Children 12 years or younger:
- Ask a doctor