Fast Acting Pain Relief
|Count||4 fl oz (118 ml)|
Active Ingredients: Menthol 16% Topical analgesic, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, SD Alcohol 40 2 (55%), Water
For external use only
When using this product: Use only as directed
- Do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin.
- Do not spray onto face.
- Avoid inhaling spray mist and fumes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Redness is present
- Irritation develops
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Do not use near heat or flame
- Avoid long term storage above 104° F (49° C)
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and Children over 12 years:
- Spray affected area with desired amount of product
- Product will dry quickly on its own, and does not need to be rubbed in
- Repeat as necessary, but no more than 3-4 times daily
Children 12 years or younger, ask a doctor.