No Mix. Comb In.
Gets rid of some gray, not all
Going. . . Keep most of your gray. Going. . . or keep a little less gray. Almost gone. Or just a hint of gray.
- Gets rid of some gray, not all - Innovative formula: reduces gray without getting rid of it completely.
- No Mixing, No-mess Applicator - The first men's no-mix, no-mess system. Easy as combing your hair. 5 minutes, zero mess.
- Works Gradually - with each application, Touch of Gray reduces the amount of gray. The change is subtle. And even with repeated applications it won't get rid of all the gray.
- Gentle and long lasting - No ammonia, no peroxide. Yet the natural look lasts up to 6 long weeks.
- The perfect look - A little gray to show your experience, but not so much that it hides your vitality.
- Touch of Gray comes in a variety of shades - Can't decide between two shades? Try the lighter one first. You can always go darker later.
Advise: Call 1-800-431-2610
|Brand||Just For Men|
Water, Coco Glucoside, Aminomethyl Propanol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Isopropyl Acetate, Fragrance, Trisodium EDTA, 2-Methyl-5-Hydroxyethylaminopheonl, 1,2,4-Trihydroxybenzene, p-Phenylenediamine, Erythorbic Acid, Aminomethyl Propanol Sulfate, Sodium Sulfite, p-Aminophenol, N,N-Bis(2-Hydroxyethyl)-p-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride
Usage advisory haircolor products can cause allergic reactions which in rare cases can be severe. Temporary ®black henna® tattoos may increase your risk of allergy. Do not use this or any other haircoloring product if you have experienced a reaction to a temporary ®black henna® tattoo in the past. Before using this product, you must perform a preliminary 48-hour skin allergy patch (alert) test according to accompanying directions. Do not use this product if:
- you have already experienced any reaction to this or any other haircolor product
- you have an irritated, sensitive or damaged scalp
Remember to perform the 48-hour skin allergy patch (alert) test before each use even if you have previously used this or other haircoloring products. For this reason, buy this product two days before you intend to use it. Read and follow directions on enclosed leaflet. In rare cases, use of hair dye has been associated with skin depigmentation (skin lightening or loss of skin color), which may be temporary or permanent. If you notice any skin depigmentation or other allergic reactions such as discomfort or severe itching, discontinue use immediately. Do not use this product at all if you have skin depigmentation problems such as white patches on your skin (a condition called vitiligo) or if you have a family history of skin depigmentation problems, as an allergic reaction may cause temporary or permanent loss of skin pigment. This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary 48-hour skin allergy patch (alert) test according to accompanying directions should be done first. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows - to do so may cause blindness. Keep product out of reach of children.
Not for use on children.
Read and follow directions on enclosed leaflet.