Bring the Salon Home®
Everlasting French Glue-On Nails Kit Includes:
- French Nails (28)
In 14 sizes
More of the popular sizes
Self tabs for easy application
- Pink Gel Glue (0.07 oz / 2ml) 2g
For stronger, longer wear
- Mini File
- Manicure Stick
- Patented technology - creates the ultimate French nail that won't chip*!
- Looks like a professional salon acrylic application
- Easy application clean break tabs make nails easier to apply
- Can also be shaped and filed to your personal style without chips or tip wear
- Hydroquinone free
- Glue on-7 day wear
Pure white tip, won't wear or chip.*
French Nails - Made in China
Pink Gel Glue - Made in USA/Japan/Thailand
*Patented rich, white tips won't chip crack or wear away for 7 days.
|Count||1 set (Pack of 2)|
Nails: ABS Plastic, Pink Gel Glue: Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, CI 15850 (Red 7)
Caution: Cyanoacrylate. Avoid contact with eyes and skin, can bond in seconds. Do not breathe vapors. Can irritate eyes, respiratory system, and skin. If skin bonding occurs, do not pull; peel apart gently by soaking in acetone or polish remover. If eye contact occurs, flush immediately with water and seek medical advice at once. Avoid contact with clothing as burns may occur. Do not use on nails that are infected, damaged, thin or weak. Keep out of reach of children.
Use entire glue contents upon opening. The container is not child resistant once opened.
Prepare your nails
Clean nail with acetone-based polish remover. Select the correct size nail for each finger. If needed, file sides for best fit.
How to apply
- Apply glue to nail
- Apply thin layer of flue to natural nail
- Starting at cuticle, press on & hold for 5 seconds
- Remove Self-Tab - bend down & twist
Note: Wear beyond 7 days is not recommended.
How to remove
- Do not force or pull nails off
- Trim & file surface to break through protective topcoat
- Otherwise, soak nails in acetone based polish remover until soft. Wipe off softened plastic & glue.
Wear beyond 7 days is not recommended. Use entire glue contents upon opening.