My Cart
0 0 item(s) - $0.00
 
Packages May Vary

Liddell Homeopathic Detox Metals Spray -- 1 fl oz

Liddell Homeopathic Detox Metals Spray -- 1 fl oz

Reference # 363113261967
 

$12.04 Reg.$13.38 each
You Save: 10%

Free Shipping
 

Availability: Out of stock

$12.04 Reg.$13.38 each
You Save: 10%

Details

Detoxifies the body and temporarily relieves symptoms associated with the build-up of toxic metal residues (mercury, aluminum, lead, arsenic, tin), such as: Abdominal discomfort Diarrhea Headache Irritability Muscle pain Feelings of weakness Our bodies are exposed to elevated levels of toxic metals as never before. Some of the more common sources are: amalgam dental fillings, past vaccinations, cookware, air pollution, ocean fish (mercury), paints, tobacco smoke, gasoline fumes, etc. Studies on the efficacy of homeopathic metals: have repeatedly shown that high dilutions of mercury can protect animals from mercury toxicity by as much as 40%.¹ Similar results have been reported about the protective effects of high dilutions of arsenic from arsenic intoxication.² Detoxify your body and relieve symptoms associated with toxic metal residues with Detox Metals, a homeopathic oral spray
Brand Liddell Homeopathic
Weight 0.23 lbs
Count 1 fl oz
SanaCause Points 20

Adults and children over 12: Spray twice under the tongue 3 times per day. Children 2 to 12: Spray once under the tongue 3 times per day. Children under 2: Consult a doctor prior to use.

For heavy exposure to toxic metals such as mercury, aluminum, and tin in amalgam dental fillings, or other toxic metals: Use daily for first month, then daily every other week. For light exposure: Use daily for first month, then daily one week per month.

Ingredients: Alumina 30C, arsenicicum met 30C, merc corros 30C, niccolum met 30C, plumb Met 30C, radium brom 30C, stannum met 30C (relieves symptoms of metal toxicity). Inactive ingredients: Organic alcohol 20%, v/v, purified water.
Warnings
• Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age.
• Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms occur.
• If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
• Do not use if you have had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
• Ask a doctor before use in children under 2 years of age. • Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist, worsen or if new symptoms occur. • If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. • Do not use if you have had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
Adults and children over 12: Spray twice under the tongue 3 times per day. Children 2 to 12: Spray once under the tongue 3 times per day. Children under 2: Consult a doctor prior to use. For heavy exposure to toxic metals such as mercury, aluminum, and ti


Write Your Own Review

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Value

Be part of our community

 
 
  Loading...