Don't get caught without it!
- Better than Drano® Max on the toughest clogs.* Patented Gel penetrates and dissolves clogs.
- Works fast to clear fully clogged drains with standing water and slow drains.
- Removes hair, gunk, grease and soap scum.
- Safe for all pipes (PVC, plastic, copper, old pipes), septic systems and garbage disposals.**
- Satisfaction guaranteed versus other liquid drain openers. Visit liquidplumr.com or call 1-800-227-1860 with questions or comments.
*Based on full hair clogs in lab tests
**For garbage disposals, follow same usage direction and flush with disposal running. Avoid all splashing. Do not use with plunger or in toilets.
Contains no phosphorus.
Drano® is a registered trademark of S.C. Johnson & Sons, Inc.
U.S. Patents 4,900,467; 5,011,538; 5,389,157.
Made in the U.S.A.
Questions or comments call 1-800-227-1860.
|Count||1 qt (946 ml)|
Contains: Sodium Hypochlorite, Sodium Hydroxide, Biodegradable Surfactants, Sodium Silicate (Corrosion Inhibitor)
Danger: Keep out of reach of children. Injures eyes, skin and mucous membranes on contact. Harmful if swallowed. Do not use with ammonia, toilet bowl cleaners or other non-Liquid-Plumr® drain openers as splashing or the release of hazardous gases may occur. Clean up any spillage immediately.
Emergency Treatment: Eyes - Flush immediately with water for 15 minutes. If wearing contact lenses, remove first. External - Wash immediately with water. Internal - Drink a glassful of water. Do not induce vomiting. In all cases, call a physician. To Dispose: Offer empty container for recycling. If recycling is not available, discard container in trash.
Directions For Use:
- Pour 1/2 bottle (2 cups) slowly down drain. For the toughest clogs, pour in entire bottle.
- Allow to work for 15 minutes. In cases of standing water, wait until drain is clear.
- Flush with hot tap water.
- Repeat if necessary.