- Uniquely good!
- Great Tasting Throat Drops
- Soothes Everyday Throat Irritation
- Menthol Lozenge/Oral Anesthetic
For over 130 years, Luden's has been soothing irritated throats with uniquely good taste. Used for temporary relief of occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, and sore throat.
Made in USA
Active Ingredients: Menthol 1.6 mg (Oral anesthetic)
Inactive Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid, Corn Syrup, FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake, Flavor, Honey, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Oil, Sucrose (Sugar)
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: 2 drops.
- Allow one drop to dissolve slowly in mouth. Repeat as necessary every 2 hours or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 3 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place
- Contains FD&C yellow no. 5 (tartrazine) as a color additive.