- Great Tasting Throat Drops
- Soothes Everyday Throat Irritation
- Pectin Lozenge/Oral Demulcent
Uniquely good! For over 130 years, Luden's has been soothing irritated throats with uniquely good taste.
Uses for temporary relief of minor discomfort and protection of irritated areas in sore mouth and sore throat.
Active Ingredients: In each drop: Pectin (2.8 mg) (Oral demulcent)
Inactive Ingredients: Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Citric Acid, Corn Syrup, FD&C Blue 2 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Red 40 (CI 16035), Flavor, Maleic Acid, Sodium Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Oil, Sucrose (Sugar)
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children.
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: allow one drop to dissolve slowly in mouth.
- Repeat as necessary or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 3 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place