LYSOL® Disinfectant Spray is an EPA-registered disinfectant that kills many viruses, bacteria, mold and mildew on environmental surfaces in the home and in public places.
It eliminates many germs and odors on hard nonporous surfaces that you come into contact with everyday such as doorknobs, toilet areas, telephones and garbage pails.
Some of the germs LYSOL® Disinfectant Spray eliminates on hard non-porous surfaces include:
- Staph and Strep
- Escherichia coli
- Athlete's Foot Fungus
- Mold and Mildew
- Rhinovirus -The leading cause of the common cold
- Rotavirus - The leading cause of infectious diarrhea in children
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) -- The leading cause of lower respiratory infection in children
- Poliovirus Type 1
- Adenovirus Type 2
- Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2
- Hepatitis A
- Preclean surfaces prior to use
- Hold can upright 6" to 8" from surface. Spray 2 to 3 seconds until covered with mist
- To deodorize: Spray on surfaces as needed
- To sanitize: Let stand for 30 seconds, then allow to air dry
- To disinfect: Let stand for 10 minutes then allow to air dry
- Rinse toys and food contact surfaces with potable water after use
- To control and prevent mold & mildew: apply to pre-cleaned surface. Allow to remain wet for 10 minutes. Let air dry. Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears
- To control odor-causing bacteria on soft surfaces: spray until fabric is wet. Do not saturate. Let air dry. For difficult odors or heavy fabrics, repeat application. Reapply as necessary.
- Fabric sanitizer: For spot treatment (2" x 2" area) only.
- To spot sanitize soft surfaces: Spray until fabric is wet. Do not saturate. Fabric must remain wet for 30 seconds. Let air dry. For difficult odors or heavy fabrics, repeat application.