LYSOL® Toilet Bowl Cleaner Power coats the bowl above and below the waterline. Thick formula adheres to stains for better cleaning. The angled bottle targets hard-to-reach areas, including under the rim, to leave your entire toilet bowl sparkling clean, deodorized and disinfected.
- Removes tough stains on contact
- Thick formula coats the entire bowl
- Destroys toilet bowl rings
- Will not harm plumbing or septic systems
- Cleans as it disinfects
- Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria*
*When used as directed
Questions? Comments or in case of an emergency call toll free 1-800-228-4722
Made in the USA
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Read the entire label before using product.
To open child resistant cap: Hold bottle firmly with one hand on a flat surface. With other hand, squeeze sides of cap where indicated while turning counterclockwise. Avoid squeezing bottle when opening. To reseal, twist cap clockwise until tightly closed.
To clean and disinfect, follow these easy steps:
- Flush first and remove excess dirt and grime before cleaning and disinfecting.
- Wet all surfaces of bowl interior, including sides of bowl and under the rim, with at least 4 oz. of liquid (squeeze bottle approximately 15 seconds).
- Let soak for at least 10 minutes. Do not close toilet bowl lid.
- Brush entire bowl thoroughly with a bowl brush and flush.
- Rinse brush in fresh water after use.
To remove stains: Apply a generous amount of liquid directly onto the tough stains. For severe rust stains, if possible, remove water from bowl before applying liquid. Let soak for 15 minutes. Do not close toilet bowl lid. Brush entire bowl thoroughly with a bowl brush and flush. Rinse brush in fresh water after use. Repeat if necessary.
Storage and Disposal: Store in original container out of reach of small children. Keep securely closed in a cool, well-ventilated area. Do not reuse empty container, Discard in trash.